COMPLETE INVOICES WILL BE EMAILED FROM [email protected] - PLEASE CHECK INBOX AND "JUNK" FOLDERS FOR YOUR INVOICE.
The Max Bid online will be a starting bid at the Live Auction. You are encouraged to place your Max Bid as internet connection is not guaranteed onsite.
We accept Checks, Cash, Wires or Credit Cards as forms of Payment. After auction day paying onsite is NOT available. Please call 620.326.7315 to make payment. Staff will be onsite for approximately 1 hour after the auction.
Credit cards will be accepted on a LIMITED basis for auction purchases $2,000 or less. Your credit card on file will be processed. (3% Administration Fee Applies: Visa, MC, Discover).
Vehicle titles will be mailed approximately 10 days after the auction.
REMOVAL: Loading will be available until 5:00 PM on auction day. After auction day an appointment will be needed to pick up by calling 620.399.3365. All items must be removed by __________________
The Removal/Transportation of Equipment is the sole responsibility of the BUYER. Any and all methods of lifting, towing, dismantling or any other requirements for the removal and transport of equipment is the sole responsibility of the Buyer.
INTERNET TERMS: 10% Buyers Fee Auction-Successful high bid plus the buyer’s fee equals the total price of each Lot.
Any/all Purchasers will be expected to rely upon his/her personal inspection or investigation of the property being offered at the Auction, or that of an approved party to Buyer, and not upon any representation of warranty or condition by the Seller or the Auction Company. Seller or Auction Company will, in NO WAY, be held responsible for any discrepancies, damage or loss of any property of the Buyer once the Auctioneer says SOLD.
Preview Date & Times: Friday, November 13th, 1-4 pm
Checkout Date & Times: Please confirm amount due before sending payment! No Equipment will be released until payment is made.
Location: 952 N Morris Rd, Conway Springs, Kansas
1. Any and all announcements made from the Auction Block take precedence over all printed material and advertising. The information provided in this catalog is deemed correct, but is in no way guaranteed. We will in no way be held responsible if the information provided to us was incorrect to begin with. While descriptions are believed to be correct, the Auctioneers or owners make no warranties or guarantees as to the genuineness, authenticity of or defect of any items and will not be held responsible for advertising discrepancies or inaccuracies. It is our sincerest intention to provide the potential buyer all the information that pertains to the various items.
2. ALL SALES ARE FINAL. All Property is offered in “AS IS, WHERE IS” condition, unless otherwise specified by the Auctioneer. No Warranties, either expressed or implied, will be offered.
3. Once the Auctioneer says “SOLD”, the equipment becomes the Sole Responsibility of the Purchaser.
4. The Auction Company reserves the right to reject the Bid of any purchaser or revoke any/all bidding numbers from any purchase, who in the past has presented a problem for collection to either the Auction Company or Seller.
5. Any/all Purchasers will be expected to rely upon his/her personal inspection or investigation of the property being offered at the Auction, or that of an approved party to Buyer, and not upon any representation of warranty or condition by the Seller or the Auction Company. Seller or Auction Company will, in NO WAY, be held responsible for any discrepancies, damage or loss of any property of Buyer once the Auctioneer says SOLD.
6. Any/all prospective Purchasers will be required to register for a bidder’s number and present proper identification when registering.
7. All purchases MUST be settled for, IN FULL, on Auction Day. In the event of a wire transfer, if payment absolutely cannot be made on Auction Day, the Purchase must be settled for by the next available Business Day.
8. ABSOLUTELY NO Equipment will be removed from the Auction Site until Settled for. Any/all Equipment left at the Auction Site after the Auction will be the SOLE Responsibility of the Purchaser.
9. All Arrangements for Removal of the Equipment MUST be made through the Auction Company.
10. Any/all announcements made from the Block on Auction Day will take absolute precedence over any matter of print or any matter of previously printed advertising.
11. Neither the Sellers nor the Auction Company will assume any liability or responsibility for transfer costs or damages to the equipment resulting in a loss to the Purchaser, either due to negligence or natural accidental occurrence circumstances. Furthermore, Purchaser will hold harmless both the Sellers and the Auction Company, and their heirs and assigns, from any litigation and/or loss due to any lawsuit brought by Purchaser for any loss that he/she may endure.
12. By making a bid, regardless of how such bid is made, Bidder acknowledges that Bidder has received, read, understands, and agrees to comply with and be bound by the Terms.
13. Theurer Auction/Realty, LLC, shall not be liable or responsible for any interruptions, termination or corruption of any audio feed, video feed or of any other internet registration, bidding or other online related service that occurs before, during or in connection with the auction sale, regardless of the cause of fault attributable to the interruption, termination or corruption of such services.
14. A Credit Card is required for bidding approval and will be used as a verification tool. Credit cards may be accepted as a form of payment on a LIMITED basis - 3% administration fee applies.